10 Step Guide to Raising and Lowering Your RovR Wagon Bin
To open your RovR wagon bin.
1. Stand in front of your RovR with the 4 bin straps attached and unstrap the top straps only.
2. Lift and open the bin.
3. Push the floor insert down to create tension.
4. Attach the top velcro to the tab, to keep your RovR cooler looking tight. Attach the two additional bottom straps to secure your load for easy rolling.
5. Fill up that wagon storage bin and you’re ready to roll.
To collapse your RovR Wagon Bin
1. Stand in front of the side of the wagon bin that has the 4 velcro tabs. (Only one side has 4 velcro tabs.)
2. Remove the velcro straps from the back AnchR points only. Detach top straps from velcro tab.
3. Using the finger tab, lift the bin bottom up.
4. Using the finger tabs, lift to collapse the wagon.
5. Collapse the wagon in and lay it flat on your RovR. Reattach the top straps to AnchR points and you are ready to go!